Just wondering what is going on confused

anon9215

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates???

Post by llcoolj58 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:09 am

If you read her latest diary entries march 19 it tells you why there hasn't been any updates.

llcoolj58
Sexy Cat

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anon9215 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:30 pm

I let my sub expire because of no updates, now you mention a diary entry over a month old?

anon9215

Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by graghost on Fri May 01, 2009 3:02 pm

I have canceled mine too. not going to pay for nothing new.

graghost

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rcya on Wed May 06, 2009 2:59 am

really would like someone to let us in on what is going on...

rcya

Registration date : 2008-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by llcoolj58 on Wed May 06, 2009 12:04 pm

She had problems with her boyfriend he was the one that took the pictures and the videos so that is the reason there isn't any updates its all in her latest diary on her site.

llcoolj58
Sexy Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreville on Wed May 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Doesn't excuse her not coming on here and letting people know. A lot of us have paid good money in the past months to her. Luckily I wasn't a member when it stopped updating, I bet those her were didn't get a refund though.

I certainly won't be joining again, treat the people who pay your bills like shit and you won't get paid for long!

dreville

Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrissyMarie on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Hey guys I am coming back!!!!

I just wanted to put in an entry to tell you guys what has happened in my long absense at my site.

I had a ton of computer problems last you guys heard in March. And then my boyfriend and I broke up in March as well. As you guys know, he was the person who took all the photos and videos for my website. Well, once we broke up all the updates and stuff were obviously put on hold until I could find another photographer to help me out.

Shortly after that I moved to Ohio with my girl Tasha. I moved in at her parents house. and then we sorta had a big falling out and I ended up moving out there after living with her a couple weeks. Then I met this new guy in ohio and moved in with him and some friends.

I was unable to get onto my site and update however as they didnt have any internet access and no one else I was friends with up there did either...and it's not like I can go to the public library and update my lil adult site! lol. That definitely wouldnt be allowed.

Anyways, it is all definitely my fault...I ended up hanging with the WRONG crowd of people and putting stuff on hold that I never should have put on hold for as long as I did. Now I have been absent for almost 3 months at my site....

But don't worry guys I am coming back!! I will be shooting photos and videos this weekend and updates will start back up again June 18th!! I will go back to updating with 2 new photosets weekly, 1 new video, and weekly chats...plus the bonuses such as candid behind the scene photos and more!!

I'm really sorry guys...I don't know how to make it up to my fans other than tell you guys I am BACK and gonna be better then ever...and only time will tell! So make sure you keep being a member cuz I got some HOT stuff planned for the summertime!!

Kisses,
Krissy
xoxox
KrissyMarie
Hella Pussy

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile http://www.krissyskitty.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreville on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Sorry if I sounded harsh in that post before Krissy, love your stuff, but this happens with so many modelling websites you start to lose faith, lol.

Sorry to hear about you and Tash, hope you sort out ya differences, you're great together!

Are you planning on any more hardcore vids for other sites that I'm not sure if I can mention here? Lol.

dreville

Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by llcoolj58 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Great to see you back Krissy, sorry to say i had to end my sub withe the site so now its will be awhile until i re-join but i will Smile

Again great to see you back sweetie I love you

llcoolj58
Sexy Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tntroy on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:09 pm

welcome back Krissy : ) Missed you a bunch, hehe! Sorry for all the shit you had to go thru.

Hopefully you still remember I had paid for a custom video before all of this happened~

tntroy61@yahoo.com

tntroy

Registration date : 2009-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zombie811 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Personally it doesn't matter to me what happened, I was a paying subscriber to your site when the updates stopped... I sat around for a couple of weeks going WTF, until my supscription finally ran out. During that time I never received an email or anything explaing any of it or even a refund or partial refund. So don't expect me ever subscribe again just because of some bs sob story...

zombie811

Registration date : 2009-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrissyMarie on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:26 am

Ok well simple if you don't like my site don't join!! If you do however like it - then join!!

I am back to nearly daily updates and have a new update schedule that caters to more VIDEOS VIDEOS VIDEOS updates weekly since everyone has been saying they want more videos and less photos!!
KrissyMarie
Hella Pussy

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile http://www.krissyskitty.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down