WebcamClub Show.

Go down

WebcamClub Show.

Post by llcoolj58 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:37 pm

well they be upload to the site like the camz show are?

llcoolj58
Sexy Cat

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WebcamClub Show.

Post by KrissyMarie on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:28 pm

hey llcoolj!!

I do now have 2 cam chat programs I chat under. The main member shows are done over the CamZ network. These are the ones that will all be archived as videos to my site to watch over and over again.

The cam shows that I do 2-3 times weekly over the "WebcamClub" network are now added to my site as well! They are just an extra bonus to the members of my site - meaning you all getta see me 2-3 times more each week live!! These shows are hosted on their server so they will not be archived as videos inside my site, so the only way to see these is to login at chat time. Just make sure to check the schedule inside for the chat times and dates.

So to answer your question...the cam shows performed over the CamZ network will be archived and the cam shows performed over the WebcamClub network will not be archived.

If you have anymore questions...feel free to ask me!! Smile
KrissyMarie
Hella Pussy

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile http://www.krissyskitty.com

Back to top Go down

Post by llcoolj58 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:32 pm

Ok i guess i'll have to try and make the webcamclub shows my hours for work are even more crazier this year Sad

llcoolj58
Sexy Cat

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrissyMarie on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Yeah the webcamclub shows are just bonuses though...I do the CamZ shows exclusively for members of my site and those are each week as well! They are usually at a later time and anyways if you do miss them then you can always just re-watch them cuz they will be uploaded as a video archive too!!

I have been doing the shows on webcamclub for over 6 months now...so I figured I'd add them to my site in case anyone wants to see more chats of me each week - love adding bonuses for my site members!! hehe
KrissyMarie
Hella Pussy

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile http://www.krissyskitty.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down