How about a suggestion for the fans??

Go down

How about a suggestion for the fans??

Post by dreville on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:52 am

Well once again the updates appear to have stopped and paying members seem to have been screwed over.

So, here's a suggestion. How about we all boycott the site and save our money to spend on sites where the people running them actually give a damn about the people who keep them in business? Again they'll be no refunds to anyone who's paid for the promised updates, but then again, we're mugs to keep falling for it aren't we?

This'll be the last time I bother subscribing, and I encourage everyone to do the same. There's plenty of other sites where the girls truly care and appreciate the fans input and hard earned cash.

dreville

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about a suggestion for the fans??

Post by KrissyMarie on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 pm

please see the new thread that has been posted as an answer to this statement
KrissyMarie
Hella Pussy

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile http://www.krissyskitty.com

Back to top Go down

Post by llcoolj58 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 pm

dreville wrote:Well once again the updates appear to have stopped and paying members seem to have been screwed over.

So, here's a suggestion. How about we all boycott the site and save our money to spend on sites where the people running them actually give a damn about the people who keep them in business? Again they'll be no refunds to anyone who's paid for the promised updates, but then again, we're mugs to keep falling for it aren't we?

This'll be the last time I bother subscribing, and I encourage everyone to do the same. There's plenty of other sites where the girls truly care and appreciate the fans input and hard earned cash.

Come on, dont be like this give her a break shes is sick she has a reason if you just read what she has to say in the thread she made saying why there hasn't been updates no reason to end your membership she can't help it that she got sick it happens.

don't worry Krissy your true fans well always be here for you xoxo

llcoolj58
Sexy Cat

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down