Go down

Post by KrissyMarie on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Hi everyone...

as you can see my site hasn't been updated with new material in about a week or so besides the few cam shows I have been doing over the webcamclub network for my members. I know I had a 2 month absense before, but this time I actually have a good reason. I have been sick as a dog all week long, barely even able to breathe... I am not one who likes to go to the doctor and not having health insurance and todays economy makes it hard to go to the doctor not having insurance. Well I finally went to the doctor yesterday after my fever reached to 103 which is BAD BAD considering the normal temperature is 98.6 degrees. They told me I have several things wrong with me including a extremely severe sinus infection so bad that my head was literally swelling almost and immediately put me on antibiotics and also told me that I have an extreme case of the flu. Not the swine flu thankfully! But the flu...and I have not had the flu in probably 10 years so it has really kicked my ass. All I can do is sleep...take medicine....drink water...and puke the past several days. It has literally felt like I would stop breathing more than a few times as well because of so much chest congestion and such.

So I want to thank you guys, my fans, for all your continued support. They tell me the flu usually lasts 7-10 days and simply let it run its course. But this is a really bad case of the flu so the doctor told me it'll probably take all of those 10 days to feel back to normal health. I am extremely sorry but until I am back into a good health condition the site updates will have to be put on hold. I understand it is a business, but you guys must also understand that my updates are always shot the week of, to keep everything fresh and REAL and my health is my #1 priority in my life right now, and it has taken me over a half an hour just to simply write this message...so please bare with me guys...again I am extremely sorry!!

I would say give it 2 weeks max and the site will be back to updating completely regularly and I will try and get the missed updates online as well but in the meantime even sitting up is a challenge so please bare with me. Thanks for your support and caring in advance.
Hella Pussy

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile http://www.krissyskitty.com

Back to top Go down