Hot tub three-way

Go down

Hot tub three-way

Post by Dr. Strangelove on Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:54 am

I heard a rumor that you, Jessica Jamison, and Deanna Marie got naughty with each other in the hot tub recently. And I heard that the naughtiness continued in the bedroom. One of the participants is alleged to have desired for the naughtiness to progress beyond fingers in naughty places, but "there were people coming and going at the house and we didn't have enough time."

Can you confirm that any of this took place?

Dr. Strangelove
Kitten

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hot tub three-way

Post by KrissyMarie on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:39 am

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I heard a rumor that you, Jessica Jamison, and Deanna Marie got naughty with each other in the hot tub recently. And I heard that the naughtiness continued in the bedroom. One of the participants is alleged to have desired for the naughtiness to progress beyond fingers in naughty places, but "there were people coming and going at the house and we didn't have enough time."

Can you confirm that any of this took place?

I will definitely confirm this!!

Yes, I was recently in Florida training for a new advertising job...and got to hang out over Memorial Day weekend with Jessica and Deanna. Deanna threw a party at her house and we were all there having fun and ended up getting a bit wild in the hot tub, some photos were taken of it as well....but I would have to get those from Deanna as they weren't taken on my camera. (I havent even seen them yet lol) But we did makeout and mess around a bit in the hot tub...yes there was some action going on in the bedroom as well...but as you said it was a full house and people kept coming and going... a kitchen chair got broken by one of the party goers...so we had to stop so Deanna could tend to her party and her house. But just to clear everything up, all the stuff ya said is pretty much true! Hopefully next time I'm in Florida...we can all get some alone time!! hehe. Very Happy
KrissyMarie
Hella Pussy

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile http://www.krissyskitty.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:22 am

If you do return to Florida and hook up with Deanna and Jessica, I think the naughtiness should be captured in photos and on videos and sold as a zip set. Wink

Dr. Strangelove
Kitten

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrissyMarie on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:38 am

Dr. Strangelove wrote:If you do return to Florida and hook up with Deanna and Jessica, I think the naughtiness should be captured in photos and on videos and sold as a zip set. Wink

wouldn't that be a sweet, sweet idea! I'm not sure if it can be done 100% for sure, but I'll talk to the girls next time I'm in Florida and see what I can do.
KrissyMarie
Hella Pussy

Back to top Go down

Post by mackman69 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:49 pm

wow id love to see you with jessica and deanna in a hot tub .
mackman69
Sexy Cat

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrissyMarie on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:15 pm

There are photos of it inside the candid photo area inside my members area!! So JOIN to see today Very Happy
KrissyMarie
Hella Pussy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum